The Comparison Consortium, the trade body established earlier this year to regulate and represent the online price comparison industry, has said it will work with the Association of British Insurers to develop a new code of practice for online insurance aggregators. The joint working group will create an accreditation scheme for websites that adhere to its code of practice, with the aim of strengthening regulation and professional standards in the industry as a whole.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m