The Comparison Consortium, the trade body established earlier this year to regulate and represent the online price comparison industry, has said it will work with the Association of British Insurers to develop a new code of practice for online insurance aggregators. The joint working group will create an accreditation scheme for websites that adhere to its code of practice, with the aim of strengthening regulation and professional standards in the industry as a whole.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April