The Comparison Consortium, the trade body established earlier this year to regulate and represent the online price comparison industry, has said it will work with the Association of British Insurers to develop a new code of practice for online insurance aggregators. The joint working group will create an accreditation scheme for websites that adhere to its code of practice, with the aim of strengthening regulation and professional standards in the industry as a whole.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products