Confused.com, the car insurance search site, has increased its coverage of the online insurance market following the addition of Kwik-Fit to its search site. This will give consumers access to a wider range of insurance premiums as well as a 10% discount card for any Kwik-Fit centre.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups