Confused.com, the car insurance search site, has increased its coverage of the online insurance market following the addition of Kwik-Fit to its search site. This will give consumers access to a wider range of insurance premiums as well as a 10% discount card for any Kwik-Fit centre.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti