The Budget Group of Companies (Budget) has purchased Hara Hill Watson (HHW), the Scottish based insurance broker. The acquisition adds six new highstreet outlets to Budget's retail arm. Matthew Donaldson, group director of Budget, said: "We will reach 1.4 million policies under management and expect to deliver record profits by year-end (June 06). Key contributors to this success have been the internet and our recently launched price comparison site Comparethemarket.com."
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal