Andy Cornish resigned from his post as commercial boss of Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI) to join Insurance Australia Group as its new chief executive. This was the second time this year NIG was left without a director, following the previous departure of Michael Rea in June. RBSI said a full-time replacement would take over for Mr Cornish before the end of the year.
Recently appointed non-executive director of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group (JLT) Patrick Snowball said he would remain commi
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?