Andy Cornish resigned from his post as commercial boss of Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance (RBSI) to join Insurance Australia Group as its new chief executive. This was the second time this year NIG was left without a director, following the previous departure of Michael Rea in June. RBSI said a full-time replacement would take over for Mr Cornish before the end of the year.
Recently appointed non-executive director of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group (JLT) Patrick Snowball said he would remain
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products