BPS Insure has gone into administration, with Towergate Underwriting Group acquiring its mixed commercial and personal portfolios.
Towergate secured the right to renew the £20m gross written premium portfolio from the administrators in a deal authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Peter Cullum, Towergate executive chairman, said: "We are saddened that such a large brokerage has gone into administration but we are pleased we have been able to secure this book which fits so well w
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups