BPS Insure has gone into administration, with Towergate Underwriting Group acquiring its mixed commercial and personal portfolios.
Towergate secured the right to renew the £20m gross written premium portfolio from the administrators in a deal authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Peter Cullum, Towergate executive chairman, said: "We are saddened that such a large brokerage has gone into administration but we are pleased we have been able to secure this book which fits so well w
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five