What is an IP-VPN?
It stands for Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network. An IP-VPN is akind of business data network. It enables insurance companies and otherbusinesses to bring flexibility and fleetness of foot to the way theyorganise and adapt themselves to change.
Is it what I need?
It could be. Let's face it, while an insurance business will have its ownspecific character, many of the demands it makes from technology are thesame as those of any other national or international operation:
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five