What is an IP-VPN?
It stands for Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network. An IP-VPN is akind of business data network. It enables insurance companies and otherbusinesses to bring flexibility and fleetness of foot to the way theyorganise and adapt themselves to change.
Is it what I need?
It could be. Let's face it, while an insurance business will have its ownspecific character, many of the demands it makes from technology are thesame as those of any other national or international operation:
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud