What is an IP-VPN?
It stands for Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network. An IP-VPN is akind of business data network. It enables insurance companies and otherbusinesses to bring flexibility and fleetness of foot to the way theyorganise and adapt themselves to change.
Is it what I need?
It could be. Let's face it, while an insurance business will have its ownspecific character, many of the demands it makes from technology are thesame as those of any other national or international operation:
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018