Research by Group 1 Software, conducted among senior marketeers within the top 1,000 UK companies, has found that half of insurers (50%) are investing in effective customer marketing and communications. The cross industry average was 53%. According to Group 1 Software, key components of effective customer marketing include richness of available customer data and ability to employ rich data in effective campaigns.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results