Research by Group 1 Software, conducted among senior marketeers within the top 1,000 UK companies, has found that half of insurers (50%) are investing in effective customer marketing and communications. The cross industry average was 53%. According to Group 1 Software, key components of effective customer marketing include richness of available customer data and ability to employ rich data in effective campaigns.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal