Angie Bryant and Geoff Wilson have been appointed directors ofBeckett Financial Services.
Angie has been with the company for five years, and has been working inthe role of compliance officer for the past three years. She was formerlywith Imperial Alliance.
Geoff Wilson heads the employee benefit department and has been with thecompany for three years. He was formerly with NPI.
Group chairman Robert Beckett said: "Angie and Geoff have played key rolesin the growth and management of Beckett Fina
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m