John Holman and Sons has created a new division to handle its binding authority business. Products under existing binding authority agreements will include household, yacht, travel and other schemes. According to the broker, the move to set up the new division was driven by the desire to increase efficiency within the business, and to manage any potential conflicts of interest between its broking and underwriting functions.
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products