John Holman and Sons has created a new division to handle its binding authority business. Products under existing binding authority agreements will include household, yacht, travel and other schemes. According to the broker, the move to set up the new division was driven by the desire to increase efficiency within the business, and to manage any potential conflicts of interest between its broking and underwriting functions.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData