John Holman and Sons has created a new division to handle its binding authority business. Products under existing binding authority agreements will include household, yacht, travel and other schemes. According to the broker, the move to set up the new division was driven by the desire to increase efficiency within the business, and to manage any potential conflicts of interest between its broking and underwriting functions.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall