Specialist engineering insurance firm HSB Haughton has appointed three new development executives. Don Collett joins the Birmingham office, while Colin Armit and Richard Jones join the Leeds and London offices respectively. Focusing on new business development, all three carry with them a wealth of experience in engineering insurance.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti