Insurance litigation specialist Vizards Wyeth is to establish its own insurance brokerage, in an attempt to mitigate the impact of the Legal Services Act (LSA).
The Act, which received royal ascent this year, was designed to allow greater consumer choice and flexibility in legal services by removing disproportionate restrictions on business structures.
This move has allowed lawyers and non-lawyers to set up business together for the first time.
The as yet unnamed brokerage will initially be set up
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019