Support services provider CPP Group is targeting the broker market with its products for identity theft in the business and individual sectors.
CPP provides a range of assistance products and services to protect against risk, but said it wanted to float its ID products to the broker market first.
Nick Smith, new business development manager at CPP, said: "Identity theft is a huge problem in the UK, and while insurance is widely available to solve the problem when it happens, we have attempted to p
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results