Support services provider CPP Group is targeting the broker market with its products for identity theft in the business and individual sectors.
CPP provides a range of assistance products and services to protect against risk, but said it wanted to float its ID products to the broker market first.
Nick Smith, new business development manager at CPP, said: "Identity theft is a huge problem in the UK, and while insurance is widely available to solve the problem when it happens, we have attempted to p
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?