Fortis Insurance reported 6% growth in gross written premium (GWP) on last year to hit £442m in the third quarter of 2004, with solid results across all its product lines.
The insurer said it has continued its focus on underwriting for profit in the face of flat pricing in the motor market.
Widening of the product footprint has supported a 7% growth in the number of cars insured, while year-on-year growth of 2% GWP (£296m) has also been achieved.
Fortis claimed investment in its household propo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData