Fortis Insurance reported 6% growth in gross written premium (GWP) on last year to hit £442m in the third quarter of 2004, with solid results across all its product lines.
The insurer said it has continued its focus on underwriting for profit in the face of flat pricing in the motor market.
Widening of the product footprint has supported a 7% growth in the number of cars insured, while year-on-year growth of 2% GWP (£296m) has also been achieved.
Fortis claimed investment in its household
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018