Unsatisfactory levels of broker commission transparency could affect the way brokers advise clients, according to the Federation of European Risk Management Associations (Ferma).
More than two years after it proposed a code of practice for brokers, the federation told the European Commission (EC) that the level of transparency for broker commission is still "not entirely satisfactory".
Ferma claimed that the practice of disclosure was uneven. In addition, the federation said there w
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m