Latest figures have revealed that professional negligence cases have escalated by 137% in the past year, to reach 147 cases in 2008 - an increase from 62 cases in 2007 - said Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP (RPC), the City law firm.
Claims against solicitors alone have jumped by 158% in the past year from 31 claims in 2007 to 80 in 2008. These included professional negligence claims, which are accusations against professional advisers for offering bad advice that contributed to the client suffer
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April