Companies are unprepared to face the onslaught of fraud, which is predicted to rise because of the current economic downturn. According to a Vanson Bourne survey, 27% of business respondents said they were not ready for an increase in fraud. The survey, conducted on behalf of SPSS UK, also found that 30% of businesses questioned believe themselves unable to cope with current levels of fraud, casting further doubt on how they would survive the impending challenge. On top of this, only 3% indicate
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April