Brokers need to make a quick decision about whether or not they canface the rigours of the regulation process on their own, or find theiroptions severely restricted, says one network.
Mike Allison, strategic development director for Personal Touch Insurance,said that the big issue for brokers is how they will cope with increasedburdens of proof and capital adequacy, especially if they also cannothandle the cost of compliance.
"It appears as though brokers wanting to remain in the industry will
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017