Brokers need to make a quick decision about whether or not they canface the rigours of the regulation process on their own, or find theiroptions severely restricted, says one network.
Mike Allison, strategic development director for Personal Touch Insurance,said that the big issue for brokers is how they will cope with increasedburdens of proof and capital adequacy, especially if they also cannothandle the cost of compliance.
"It appears as though brokers wanting to remain in the industry will
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints