The renaissance of northern cities has positioned them relatively well to weather the economic storm, while London could be set to feel the worst of the recession, according to a report.
The study, From Recession to Recovery: the Local Dimension published by the Local Government Association (LGA), projected how each area of the country could be affected differently by the economic downturn if no action was taken.
The study projected the hardest hit industries would be construction and manufacturin
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017