Moneyextra.com is gearing up for an aggressive growth drive following the appointment of Richard Mason, as first revealed by Insurance Age online.
The former Moneysupermarket.com director's appointment as managing director came just six months after he left the rival aggregator saying he had reached "the pinnacle" at the company and wanted to spend more time with his children.
Mr Mason said that the plans he and fellow executives of the site had, if realised, would revolutionise the sector.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017