What is Secure-mail?
Secure-mail is a simple plug-and-play device that encrypts and decrypts email, giving brokers the ability to protect their emails and attachments between sender and receiver.
Normally, when external emails travel through cyberspace they leave an electronic trail along the path of their journey, acting as little more than virtual postcards. The majority of organisations don't protect them, although brokers email confidential information all the time. With Secure-mail, the infor
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups