What is Secure-mail?
Secure-mail is a simple plug-and-play device that encrypts and decrypts email, giving brokers the ability to protect their emails and attachments between sender and receiver.
Normally, when external emails travel through cyberspace they leave an electronic trail along the path of their journey, acting as little more than virtual postcards. The majority of organisations don't protect them, although brokers email confidential information all the time. With Secure-mail, the infor
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack