T-Systems, the business customer unit of Deutsche Telekom, has announced a deal with Royal & SunAlliance (RSA) to outsource its IT and printing operations. T-Systems will take over two print facilities in Birkenhead (Liverpool) and Easton (Bristol), and 63 employees will be transferred to the service provider. RSA is the second major IT outsourcing contract sealed in the UK this year by T-Systems, which signed a 10-year IT outsourcing contract in February with UK energy giant Centrica.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017