DAS Legal Expenses has closed its Glasgow office as part of a restructuring operation to create a 'one stop shop' for brokers.
The changes, effective from January 2006, will also see the end of DAS' telesales centre as a single unit, with the functions absorbed into each of the teams which move to the regions to become far more accessible to brokers.
Teams of three individuals will now be based in Manchester (four teams), London (two teams) and Bristol (two teams), comprising of an account man
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April