DAS Legal Expenses has closed its Glasgow office as part of a restructuring operation to create a 'one stop shop' for brokers.
The changes, effective from January 2006, will also see the end of DAS' telesales centre as a single unit, with the functions absorbed into each of the teams which move to the regions to become far more accessible to brokers.
Teams of three individuals will now be based in Manchester (four teams), London (two teams) and Bristol (two teams), comprising of an account man
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m