Norwich Union (NU) is currently changing its internal-broking-focused structure to ensure it is able to react to market changes more quickly. This is a significant shift from its existing model, which is based around broker type, such as regional or national business.
The insurer said that these changes would enable its brokers to have quicker access to decision-makers and allow it to have a better aligned structure to the market.
Phil Hitchcox, director of servicing for NU, explained: "We are
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017