Norwich Union (NU) is currently changing its internal-broking-focused structure to ensure it is able to react to market changes more quickly. This is a significant shift from its existing model, which is based around broker type, such as regional or national business.
The insurer said that these changes would enable its brokers to have quicker access to decision-makers and allow it to have a better aligned structure to the market.
Phil Hitchcox, director of servicing for NU, explained: "We are
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly