Yorkshire-based risk specialist, The ProAktive Risk Group, has joined the Brokerbility Group. It is the seventh broker to join the group and gives Brokerbility a total of 19 offices throughout the UK, with a combined staff of around 380 and a gross written premium of £140m. ProAktive is a top 20 listed broker and was formed in 2003. It comprises three of Yorkshire's independent insurance brokers - Atkinson Smith, DE Ford and Rixon Matthews Appleyard.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018