Misys has released details of its new Financial Services Authority (FSA) module, designed to enable brokers to automate some of the procedures required to meet forthcoming regulation.
The module includes a number of components (see box) relating to areas that have so far been referred to in consultation papers and other FSA documentation. It will be available to all brokers using Misys's Brooms back-office system, whether or not they are members of the Countrywide network. Brokers will not ha
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017