A broker start-up has chosen to deal exclusively with aggregator sites. Igo4 Insurance will be listed on all the main aggregator sites, featuring a panel of 10 insurers. BGL's former business development director, Matt Munro, and former e-commerce director, Tom Cooper, left the company in November to start up the broker, with a goal of selling 100,000 policies in its first year of operation.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m