A broker start-up has chosen to deal exclusively with aggregator sites. Igo4 Insurance will be listed on all the main aggregator sites, featuring a panel of 10 insurers. BGL's former business development director, Matt Munro, and former e-commerce director, Tom Cooper, left the company in November to start up the broker, with a goal of selling 100,000 policies in its first year of operation.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData