The Towergate 'family' has made a further push into the Welsh broking market with the acquisition of Culver Insurance Brokers.
The purchase was made through Protectagroup Acquisitions, itself a subsidiary of Cullum Capital Ventures (CCV), for £4m. The confusing string of businesses involved in the purchase only came to light as the acquisition involved a publicly listed company, which demanded greater clarity in any deal.
According to CCV chief executive Tim Johnson, Protectagroup Acquisitions was
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti