The Towergate 'family' has made a further push into the Welsh broking market with the acquisition of Culver Insurance Brokers.
The purchase was made through Protectagroup Acquisitions, itself a subsidiary of Cullum Capital Ventures (CCV), for £4m. The confusing string of businesses involved in the purchase only came to light as the acquisition involved a publicly listed company, which demanded greater clarity in any deal.
According to CCV chief executive Tim Johnson, Protectagroup Acquisitions was
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges