The Towergate 'family' has made a further push into the Welsh broking market with the acquisition of Culver Insurance Brokers.
The purchase was made through Protectagroup Acquisitions, itself a subsidiary of Cullum Capital Ventures (CCV), for £4m. The confusing string of businesses involved in the purchase only came to light as the acquisition involved a publicly listed company, which demanded greater clarity in any deal.
According to CCV chief executive Tim Johnson, Protectagroup Acquisitions was
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019