Due to the rapid expansion of its overseas holiday property account, specialist leisure insurance broker K Drewe (Insurance) has been awarded 'approved coverholder' status by Lloyd's. Ian Drewe, managing director, said: "This really is a great accolade and we hope that we can build on it and continue to develop new and exciting opportunities in the future, while maintaining our present rate of expansion."
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products