Due to the rapid expansion of its overseas holiday property account, specialist leisure insurance broker K Drewe (Insurance) has been awarded 'approved coverholder' status by Lloyd's. Ian Drewe, managing director, said: "This really is a great accolade and we hope that we can build on it and continue to develop new and exciting opportunities in the future, while maintaining our present rate of expansion."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five