Moorhouse has unveiled ambitious growth plans, targeting £100m in gross written premiums (GWP) by 2010. Using a 'hypergrowth' strategy, Moorhouse said that it anticipated generating £35m of the overall target this year, taking its overall GWP to £60m.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018