Moorhouse has unveiled ambitious growth plans, targeting £100m in gross written premiums (GWP) by 2010. Using a 'hypergrowth' strategy, Moorhouse said that it anticipated generating £35m of the overall target this year, taking its overall GWP to £60m.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017