First Assist has sold its private medical insurance (PMI) business to Standard Life Healthcare for an undisclosed sum, subject to Financial Services Authority (FSA) and court approval and a formal portfolio transfer.
The sale will involve the transfer of the company's 280 employees wholly or substantially engaged in running this business at its Marshall Point offices in Bournemouth to Standard Life Healthcare.
All contracts and the Bournemouth premises will also be transferred to Standard Life
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019