Brokers' lack of awareness over new building regulations could be putting clients at risk of large fines for non-compliance, according to Allianz Engineering.
A report from the insurer revealed that a third of businesses were unaware of the Energy Performance of Building Regulations and their requirements. In addition, a poll of 1,700 insurance brokers taken earlier in the year found half were not informed about the regulations and nearly all requested more information.
Failure of businesses to co
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups