A substantial number of UK motor retailers, removal and travel companies run the risk of seeing a significant disruption to their businesses in 2005 as a result of being unable to sell insurance to their customers. The warning comes from Grant Thornton's financial market's group. In the survey 40% of secondary market firms questioned who sell insurance as a secondary activity have not yet applied for Financial Services Authority (FSA) authorisation. Ian Gorham, a partner within Grant
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products