Composite Legal Expenses has launched an online service, called IQ Online, designed to enable brokers to handle its products more quickly and cost effectively.
The insurer said benefits of the service included instant quotations, creation of bespoke products from a wide-ranging menu, fast policy issue and online policy tracking.
Composite's managing director, John Mullin said the timing was right to throw out the CD-Rom and get its products fully online.
He said: "Two years ago there simply wer
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand