Independent East Anglian broker Ryan Insurance formed a partnershipwith Ensors, a Suffolk-based firm of chartered accountants, with the aimof creating a network of firms offering local service.
Both organisations employ more than 100 employees at seven differentoffices with a large base of both personal and corporate clients.
PPI scandal uncovered A multi-billion-pound scandal over insurance soldwith personal loans came to light after a survey conducted byGoodfellows.
The research discovered
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018