Independent East Anglian broker Ryan Insurance formed a partnershipwith Ensors, a Suffolk-based firm of chartered accountants, with the aimof creating a network of firms offering local service.
Both organisations employ more than 100 employees at seven differentoffices with a large base of both personal and corporate clients.
PPI scandal uncovered A multi-billion-pound scandal over insurance soldwith personal loans came to light after a survey conducted byGoodfellows.
The research discovered th
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016