Recent Norwich Union research shows that nearly a fifth (17%) of brokers surveyed see Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation as their biggest challenge - an increase of 7% since the end of last year. In particular family-run brokers - categorised in the research as 'fading families' - are less prepared and in need of greater support for regulation. Only 56% of fading families have prepared for the FSA, compared to 70% among the so-called 'techno savvy' brokers.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018