Recent Norwich Union research shows that nearly a fifth (17%) of brokers surveyed see Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation as their biggest challenge - an increase of 7% since the end of last year. In particular family-run brokers - categorised in the research as 'fading families' - are less prepared and in need of greater support for regulation. Only 56% of fading families have prepared for the FSA, compared to 70% among the so-called 'techno savvy' brokers.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017