The winner of the MP4 player Acumus competition in last month's Insurance Age was Martin Allan of Academy Insurance Services, who came up with the correct answer that 6 million plus households in the UK occupy rented property. (Note: the source of the data was the Law Commission).
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData