The winner of the MP4 player Acumus competition in last month's Insurance Age was Martin Allan of Academy Insurance Services, who came up with the correct answer that 6 million plus households in the UK occupy rented property. (Note: the source of the data was the Law Commission).
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017