Cobra has created a new insurance group operating under a new parent company, Cobra Holdings, but denies that it is trying to compete against Towergate with its similar 'hub and spoke' approach.
The new insurance group will formally bring together BKG Insurance Brokers, BKG Corporate Risks, BKG Financial Services, Truman Lincoln, GAL and the Commercial Broking Alliance (re-branded as Cobra Network).
The new group will also include two new companies, Cobra Insurance Management and Cobra Underwr
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups