Cobra has created a new insurance group operating under a new parent company, Cobra Holdings, but denies that it is trying to compete against Towergate with its similar 'hub and spoke' approach.
The new insurance group will formally bring together BKG Insurance Brokers, BKG Corporate Risks, BKG Financial Services, Truman Lincoln, GAL and the Commercial Broking Alliance (re-branded as Cobra Network).
The new group will also include two new companies, Cobra Insurance Management and Cobra Underwr
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017