Successful diversification has seen broker Carole Nash secure record profits for the year ending October 2004. Pre-tax profits rose 64% to £2,208,384 (£1,346,315) after the company's move into motor, household and travel insurance which followed it securing market leadership in the motorcycle sector. Sales rose by almost 20% with revenue from the core insurance increasing 9%, with the move into the car market and a strong performance in the core motorcycle business key drivers of the growth.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product