Successful diversification has seen broker Carole Nash secure record profits for the year ending October 2004. Pre-tax profits rose 64% to £2,208,384 (£1,346,315) after the company's move into motor, household and travel insurance which followed it securing market leadership in the motorcycle sector. Sales rose by almost 20% with revenue from the core insurance increasing 9%, with the move into the car market and a strong performance in the core motorcycle business key drivers of the growth.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints