Successful diversification has seen broker Carole Nash secure record profits for the year ending October 2004. Pre-tax profits rose 64% to £2,208,384 (£1,346,315) after the company's move into motor, household and travel insurance which followed it securing market leadership in the motorcycle sector. Sales rose by almost 20% with revenue from the core insurance increasing 9%, with the move into the car market and a strong performance in the core motorcycle business key drivers of the growth.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years