An initiative to maintain and develop emerging talent within the UK insurance industry for the long term has been launched by executive search and selection firm, Mansion House Executive.
Backed by leading figures of the insurance and broking industry - such as Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance's Charles Crawford and Towergate's Amanda Blanc - the Talenthouse programme will be limited to 30 hand-picked members per year.
In addition, Talenthouse will provide its members with access to independen
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints