An initiative to maintain and develop emerging talent within the UK insurance industry for the long term has been launched by executive search and selection firm, Mansion House Executive.
Backed by leading figures of the insurance and broking industry - such as Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance's Charles Crawford and Towergate's Amanda Blanc - the Talenthouse programme will be limited to 30 hand-picked members per year.
In addition, Talenthouse will provide its members with access to independen
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017