Six months on from GI-Day insurers are continuing to find regulation a struggle, according to compliance consultant Huntswood. Its poll of leading insurers revealed that nearly one third (31%) of insurers are most anxious about the issue of suitability of advice, while just over a fifth (22%) stated that training and competence caused them most discomfort.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints