Six months on from GI-Day insurers are continuing to find regulation a struggle, according to compliance consultant Huntswood. Its poll of leading insurers revealed that nearly one third (31%) of insurers are most anxious about the issue of suitability of advice, while just over a fifth (22%) stated that training and competence caused them most discomfort.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018