Six months on from GI-Day insurers are continuing to find regulation a struggle, according to compliance consultant Huntswood. Its poll of leading insurers revealed that nearly one third (31%) of insurers are most anxious about the issue of suitability of advice, while just over a fifth (22%) stated that training and competence caused them most discomfort.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product