New figures have shown that staff redeployment levels across the insurance sector have more than doubled in the past year, as employers try to find alternatives to redundancy.
The data also revealed an increase in holiday allowances, time off in lieu of work and greater training support as employers attempt to re-motivate staff in the wake of a 'salary slow-down'.
The 2009 National Management Salary Survey, published by the Chartered Management Institute and CELRE, uncovered an 'internal transfe
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April