It would be remiss of us not to start off by providing an update on the installation of our 'fit for purpose' IT and phone system. Well, no doubt you will be pleased to read that we have made progress - albeit slowly.
Since last month, we have clocked past the 50 man hours initially dedicated to bringing our systems up to operational optimum. However, after this experience, there is now a taboo word within our office - 'compatibility'. It seems that there is a different meaning to this word than
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData