Entries have already been flooding in for the Insurance Age Awards2003, but there is still time for you to be a part of our annual hunt forthe best in the business.
The entry procedure has never been easier, with a new system designed toallow busy brokers to put their case for receiving one of the awards atthe glittering ceremony at The Brewery in London's Chiswell Street.
Winners will be announced on September 26, when host and rugby legendJonathan Davies will be on hand to reveal who will ta
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups