A special general meeting of Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) members has voted overwhelmingly in favour of proposals to modernise the way in which the CII is governed. A new governing body of 13 people - including employer and consumer members - is to be created to replace the CII's existing 49-person council. The council itself will then be expanded to 65 members with a representative function.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017