Willis has denied reports that it is using its appraisal system to manage staff out of the business in an effort to cut jobs.
Market sources claimed that Brendan McManus, chief executive UK & Ireland for Willis, was implementing the review, which has seen staff across the board given a score out of five during an appraisal process known as 'right-sizing'. It is claimed that any staff member scoring a one or a two has been given the impression that their time at the company is limited in order to
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?