Paul Ryan is moving to Carmichaels' head office in Maidstone to serveas an external loss adjuster. He started as a trainee in 1983 and hasspent 20 years in loss adjusting, as a chartered insurance practitionerand chartered loss adjuster.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business