Software provider Insurecom is now considering itself "open for business" after achieving profit crossover in 2008.
While the company confirmed that it no longer had any external debt on the balance sheet, it did not report an exact profit sum. Insurecom said it was expecting to reach £5m revenue in 2009, and had already signed contracts for 70% of this amount. It added that it was aiming for a 40% increase in new contracts in the coming year.
Phillip Walter, chief executive officer at the provide
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups