Software provider Insurecom is now considering itself "open for business" after achieving profit crossover in 2008.
While the company confirmed that it no longer had any external debt on the balance sheet, it did not report an exact profit sum. Insurecom said it was expecting to reach £5m revenue in 2009, and had already signed contracts for 70% of this amount. It added that it was aiming for a 40% increase in new contracts in the coming year.
Phillip Walter, chief executive officer at the provide
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti