Software provider Insurecom is now considering itself "open for business" after achieving profit crossover in 2008.
While the company confirmed that it no longer had any external debt on the balance sheet, it did not report an exact profit sum. Insurecom said it was expecting to reach £5m revenue in 2009, and had already signed contracts for 70% of this amount. It added that it was aiming for a 40% increase in new contracts in the coming year.
Phillip Walter, chief executive officer at the
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019