Lloyds TSB Insurance has acquired the new and existing general insurance business of Pearl Group for an undisclosed sum.
The acquisition will provide Lloyds TSB Insurance with the rights to renew Pearl's general insurance portfolio and to market a range of general insurance products under the Pearl brand across the UK.
Phil Loney, managing director at Lloyds TSB Insurance, said that Lloyds TSB had a strong track record in enhancing its manufacturing capabilities and was well placed to maximise
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future