Lloyds TSB Insurance has acquired the new and existing general insurance business of Pearl Group for an undisclosed sum.
The acquisition will provide Lloyds TSB Insurance with the rights to renew Pearl's general insurance portfolio and to market a range of general insurance products under the Pearl brand across the UK.
Phil Loney, managing director at Lloyds TSB Insurance, said that Lloyds TSB had a strong track record in enhancing its manufacturing capabilities and was well placed to maximise
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData