Lloyds TSB Insurance has acquired the new and existing general insurance business of Pearl Group for an undisclosed sum.
The acquisition will provide Lloyds TSB Insurance with the rights to renew Pearl's general insurance portfolio and to market a range of general insurance products under the Pearl brand across the UK.
Phil Loney, managing director at Lloyds TSB Insurance, said that Lloyds TSB had a strong track record in enhancing its manufacturing capabilities and was well placed to maximise
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019