The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is compiling a paper looking into financial crime in response to the 2007 money laundering regulations.
The paper, How to Protect Your Business, will also provide brokers with advice on the Proceeds of Crime Act, money laundering, financial sanctions, illicit payments and data security.
The money laundering regulations do not apply to general insurance intermediaries - unless they are selling contracts of long-term insurance - but Biba said the
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018