The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) is compiling a paper looking into financial crime in response to the 2007 money laundering regulations.
The paper, How to Protect Your Business, will also provide brokers with advice on the Proceeds of Crime Act, money laundering, financial sanctions, illicit payments and data security.
The money laundering regulations do not apply to general insurance intermediaries - unless they are selling contracts of long-term insurance - but Biba said the det
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand