Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance will begin underwriting in the aviation insurance market, having hired what it describes as a team of highly experienced underwriters and claims technicians at Lloyd's. The move follows the establishment of a managing agent in January - Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Underwriting.
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018