Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance will begin underwriting in the aviation insurance market, having hired what it describes as a team of highly experienced underwriters and claims technicians at Lloyd's. The move follows the establishment of a managing agent in January - Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Underwriting.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business